Acknowledgements: I would like to thank Amartya Sen for invaluable comments and criticisms at various stages of this project. In addition, I want to thank Stephen Marglin, Boaz Mosclle, Jack McNeil from the U.S. Census Bureau, Ben Polak, Juliet Schor, Jeffrey Williamson, members of the Political Economy Seminar at Harvard, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and assistance. As usual, I take responsibility for all remaining errors.
GROWTH AND WELL-BEING: INTRODUCING DISTRIBUTION-WEIGHTED GROWTH RATES TO REEVALUATE U.S. POST-WAR ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 251–272, September 1994
How to Cite
Klasen, S. (1994), GROWTH AND WELL-BEING: INTRODUCING DISTRIBUTION-WEIGHTED GROWTH RATES TO REEVALUATE U.S. POST-WAR ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE. Review of Income and Wealth, 40: 251–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.1994.tb00068.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!