Note. I am grateful to John Micklewright for very constructive comments. The European University Institute, Florence, Italy, provided institutional support while I was working on my Ph.D. thesis on which this paper is based.
EARNJNGS INEQUALITY IN PORTUGAL: HIGH AND RISING?
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 325–343, September 1998
How to Cite
Cardoso, A. R. (1998), EARNJNGS INEQUALITY IN PORTUGAL: HIGH AND RISING?. Review of Income and Wealth, 44: 325–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.1998.tb00285.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!