Note: We thank Darrel Barbatto, Yuanyuan Chen, Petia Petrova, Olga Sorokina and Sisi Zhang for outstanding research assistance. Deborah Reed, participants at the WIDER conference in Helsinki, and anonymous reviewers provided very useful suggestions that improved the paper. This research was supported by funds provided by the Russell Sage Foundation. Peter Gottschalk is Professor of Economics at Boston College. Sheldon Danziger is Henry J. Meyer Collegiate Professor of Public Policy and Co-Director of the National Poverty Center at the University of Michigan.
INEQUALITY OF WAGE RATES, EARNINGS AND FAMILY INCOME IN THE UNITED STATES, 1975–2002†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 231–254, June 2005
How to Cite
Gottschalk, P. and Danziger, S. (2005), INEQUALITY OF WAGE RATES, EARNINGS AND FAMILY INCOME IN THE UNITED STATES, 1975–2002. Review of Income and Wealth, 51: 231–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2005.00153.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!