Note: I would like to thank Stephan Klasen and Bart van Ark, editors of this journal, for their consistent support to the special issue. I am also grateful to anonymous referees for their detailed and timely reports. Many of them undertook second- or even third-round reviews, which were invaluable in shaping up the papers included in this special issue. Finally, I owe a great deal to Janis Vehmaan-Kreula of UNU-WIDER, Project Assistant, who provided tremendous help in running the project.
UNDERSTANDING REGIONAL POVERTY AND INEQUALITY TRENDS IN CHINA: METHODOLOGICAL ISSUES AND EMPIRICAL FINDINGS
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 25–34, March 2007
How to Cite
Wan, G. (2007), UNDERSTANDING REGIONAL POVERTY AND INEQUALITY TRENDS IN CHINA: METHODOLOGICAL ISSUES AND EMPIRICAL FINDINGS. Review of Income and Wealth, 53: 25–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2007.00216.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!