Note: We are grateful to Anthony Shorrocks and other participants of the UNU-WIDER project meeting, “Inequality and Poverty in China,” August 26–27, 2005, Helsinki, Finland, for their comments, and to two anonymous referees for their detailed suggestions. We thank the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA), Ford Foundation, Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI), and University of Western Ontario for funding that facilitated this work.
THE URBAN–RURAL INCOME GAP AND INEQUALITY IN CHINA
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 93–126, March 2007
How to Cite
Sicular, T., Ximing, Y., Gustafsson, B. and Shi, L. (2007), THE URBAN–RURAL INCOME GAP AND INEQUALITY IN CHINA. Review of Income and Wealth, 53: 93–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2007.00219.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!