Note: We gratefully acknowledge the excellent research assistance of Lynn Lethbridge and Catherine Maclean as well as funding from the Canadian Population Health Initiative and Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Earlier versions of this paper have been presented at the Canadian Economics Association meeting in Toronto (June 2004), the International Association for Research in Income and Wealth meeting in Cork, Ireland (August 2004) and departmental seminars at Dalhousie University and the University of British Columbia. We thank our colleagues for most helpful comments at these times; we also thank two anonymous reviewers for most useful contributions.
FAMILIES, TIME AND MONEY IN CANADA, GERMANY, SWEDEN, THE UNITED KINGDOM AND THE UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 460–483, September 2007
How to Cite
Burton, P. and Phipps, S. (2007), FAMILIES, TIME AND MONEY IN CANADA, GERMANY, SWEDEN, THE UNITED KINGDOM AND THE UNITED STATES. Review of Income and Wealth, 53: 460–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2007.00239.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!