Note: We would like to thank the Bureau of Development Policy and the International Poverty Center of the United Nations Development Program, for providing valuable support for this research. We are very grateful to Terry McKinley for facilitating this support. We would like to thank Gaurav Datt for his assistance with a query, Tanweer Akram, and seminar participants at UNU-WIDER and Columbia University for helpful suggestions. We also thank two anonymous referees of this journal for their useful comments.
HAS WORLD POVERTY REALLY FALLEN?
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 484–502, September 2007
How to Cite
Reddy, S. G. and Minoiu, C. (2007), HAS WORLD POVERTY REALLY FALLEN?. Review of Income and Wealth, 53: 484–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2007.00240.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!