Note: We thank Hideaki Aoyama and Yoshi Fujiwara for providing us with the data on Japanese top taxpayers. We have benefited from comments by Samuel Bowles, Doyne Farmer, Daniel Feenberg, Duncan Foley, Xavier Gabaix, Mauro Gallegati, John Miller, Toshihiko Mukoyama, Emmanuel Saez, Spyros Skouras, D. Eric Smith, Victor Yakovenko, seminar participants at Tokyo Metropolitan University, the editor, and two anonymous referees.
A TWO FACTOR MODEL OF INCOME DISTRIBUTION DYNAMICS
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 440–459, September 2007
How to Cite
Nirei, M. and Souma, W. (2007), A TWO FACTOR MODEL OF INCOME DISTRIBUTION DYNAMICS. Review of Income and Wealth, 53: 440–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2007.00242.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!