Note: Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the conference “Input–Output and General Equilibrium: Data, Modeling and Policy Analysis” (September 2–4, 2004, Brussels), at the Fourteenth Input–Output Confence (June 25–July 1, 2005, Beijing), and at a seminar at the University of Oviedo (October 6, 2004). Useful suggestions by Marcel Timmer and two anonymous referees are gratefully acknowledged. The research by Los was funded by the Dutch Organization for Scientific Research NWO.
CONSUMPTION GROWTH ACCOUNTING
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 422–439, September 2007
How to Cite
Dietzenbacher, E., De Groot, O. J. and Los, B. (2007), CONSUMPTION GROWTH ACCOUNTING. Review of Income and Wealth, 53: 422–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2007.00244.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!