Note: The views expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors, and should not be attributed to The World Bank, its Board of Directors, or the countries they represent. We would like to thank Tony Atkinson, Ricardo Paes de Barros, Richard Blundell, Sam Bowles, Pedro Carneiro, Jishnu Das, Quy-Toan Do, Hanan Jacoby, Yoko Kijima, Stephan Klasen, Phillippe Leite, Costas Meghir, Thomas Piketty, Martin Ravallion, two anonymous referees and participants at many conferences and seminars for helpful comments. All remaining errors are ours.
INEQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN BRAZIL
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 585–618, December 2007
How to Cite
Bourguignon, F., Ferreira, F. H. G. and Menéndez, M. (2007), INEQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN BRAZIL. Review of Income and Wealth, 53: 585–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2007.00247.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Notes and Comments: Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil: A Corrigendum
Vol. 59, Issue 3, 551–555, Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!