Note: The views expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors, and should not be attributed to The World Bank, its Board of Directors, or the countries they represent. We would like to thank Tony Atkinson, Ricardo Paes de Barros, Richard Blundell, Sam Bowles, Pedro Carneiro, Jishnu Das, Quy-Toan Do, Hanan Jacoby, Yoko Kijima, Stephan Klasen, Phillippe Leite, Costas Meghir, Thomas Piketty, Martin Ravallion, two anonymous referees and participants at many conferences and seminars for helpful comments. All remaining errors are ours.
INEQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN BRAZIL
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 585–618, December 2007
How to Cite
Bourguignon, F., Ferreira, F. H. G. and Menéndez, M. (2007), INEQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN BRAZIL. Review of Income and Wealth, 53: 585–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2007.00247.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Notes and Comments: Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil: A Corrigendum
Vol. 59, Issue 3, 551–555, Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!