Note: For comments and suggestions, we would like to thank Josh Gallin, Jonathan Heathcote, Michael Palumbo and Steve Oliner. The views in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or its staff.
THE RENT-PRICE RATIO FOR THE AGGREGATE STOCK OF OWNER-OCCUPIED HOUSING
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2008
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 279–284, June 2008
How to Cite
Davis, M. A., Lehnert, A. and Martin, R. F. (2008), THE RENT-PRICE RATIO FOR THE AGGREGATE STOCK OF OWNER-OCCUPIED HOUSING. Review of Income and Wealth, 54: 279–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2008.00274.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!