Note: This paper was initiated while Miles Corak was visiting researcher at the UNICEF-Innocenti Research Centre. The authors are grateful to Thomas K. Bauer, John P. Haisken-DeNew, Rainer Kambeck, Christoph M. Schmidt and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and to Leonhard Nima for research assistance. The data used in this paper were extracted from the GSOEP Database using the Add-On package PanelWhiz v1.0 (October 2006) for Stata(R). PanelWhiz was written by Dr. John P. Haisken-DeNew (email@example.com). The PanelWhiz generated DO file to retrieve the GSOEP data used here and any Panelwhiz Plugins are available upon request. Haisken-DeNew and Hahn (2006) describe PanelWhiz in detail. The results in this paper are entirely the responsibility of the authors, and in particular do not represent the official views of any of the institutions with which they are affiliated.
A PORTRAIT OF CHILD POVERTY IN GERMANY
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth Published by Blackwell Publishing
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 547–571, December 2008
How to Cite
Corak, M., Fertig, M. and Tamm, M. (2008), A PORTRAIT OF CHILD POVERTY IN GERMANY. Review of Income and Wealth, 54: 547–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2008.00287.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!