Note: This study has been made possible by support from the Bureau of Development Policy and the International Poverty Center of the United Nations Development Program. We wish to thank Terry McKinley for facilitating this support and for his comments on the paper. We would like especially to thank Shaohua Chen, Yan Fang, Azizur Rahman Khan, Albert Park, Martin Ravallion and Li Shi for their assistance with queries, Carl Riskin and seminar participants at Columbia University for their helpful comments, Prabhjot Kaur and Zeest Haider for research assistance, and the Editor and two anonymous referees for helpful suggestions.
CHINESE POVERTY: ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ALTERNATIVE ASSUMPTIONS
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth Published by Blackwell Publishing
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 572–596, December 2008
How to Cite
Minoiu, C. and Reddy, S. G. (2008), CHINESE POVERTY: ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ALTERNATIVE ASSUMPTIONS. Review of Income and Wealth, 54: 572–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2008.00288.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!