Note: We would like to thank ISTAT for kindly providing the data used in the present work. Thanks to a special research agreement between Bologna University's Department of Statistics and ISTAT, we have been able to access the ECHP data base for Italy, together with some other sampling design information which was required in order to obtain the estimates presented herein. Research was partially funded by Miur-PRIN 2003, no. 2003133249.
MEASURING SUB-NATIONAL INCOME POVERTY BY USING A SMALL AREA MULTIVARIATE APPROACH
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth Published by Blackwell Publishing
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 597–615, December 2008
How to Cite
Fabrizi, E., Ferrante, M. R. and Pacei, S. (2008), MEASURING SUB-NATIONAL INCOME POVERTY BY USING A SMALL AREA MULTIVARIATE APPROACH. Review of Income and Wealth, 54: 597–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2008.00291.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!