Note: The research reported here was supported (in part) by the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College pursuant to a grant from the U.S. Social Security Administration funded as part of the Retirement Research Consortium. The opinions and conclusions are solely those of the authors and should not be construed as representing the opinions or policy of the Social Security Administration or any agency of the Federal Government, or the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College. The authors acknowledge the support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (grant # 410-2006-0928). We thank Pierre Brochu for research assistance.
HOW HOUSEHOLD PORTFOLIOS EVOLVE AFTER RETIREMENT: THE EFFECT OF AGING AND HEALTH SHOCKS
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2009
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 226–248, June 2009
How to Cite
Coile, C. and Milligan, K. (2009), HOW HOUSEHOLD PORTFOLIOS EVOLVE AFTER RETIREMENT: THE EFFECT OF AGING AND HEALTH SHOCKS. Review of Income and Wealth, 55: 226–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2009.00320.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!