Note: I thank the Payment Card Center at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia for hosting me as a Visiting Scholar, Adeel Ikram for research assistance, and Mark Furletti, Kathleen Johnson, Art Kennickell, Bill Lang, Doug Staiger, the editor Marcel Timmer, two anonymous referees, and especially Christopher Ody for comments.
WHERE IS THE MISSING CREDIT CARD DEBT? CLUES AND IMPLICATIONS
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2009
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 249–265, June 2009
How to Cite
Zinman, J. (2009), WHERE IS THE MISSING CREDIT CARD DEBT? CLUES AND IMPLICATIONS. Review of Income and Wealth, 55: 249–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2009.00321.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!