Notes: This project benefited from outstanding research assistance by Müge Karacal, and at an earlier stage by Menna Eltaki and Martin Priest. Helpful advice and comments were provided by Scott Adams, Florence Allen, Swarnjit Arora, Keith Bender, Bill Boal, Stacey Chen, Gary Fields, Nathan Grawe, Justin Gibson, Peter Gottschalk, John Heywood, Kristen Keith, Sunwoong Kim, Stephan Klasen (the editor), Thomas Kniesner, Peter Orazem, James Peoples, Richard Perlman, Justin Tobias, Don Williams, two anonymous referees, and participants in seminars at Iowa State University, the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, the Midwest Economics Association meetings, and the joint meetings of the Society of Labor Economists and European Association of Labour Economists. I am also grateful for funding from the UWM Graduate School Research Committee, the Center for Research on International Economics, and the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development (grant number T32HD07302). All remaining flaws are solely my responsibility.
CROSS-SECTIONAL VARIATION IN INDIVIDUALS' EARNINGS INSTABILITY
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2010
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 291–326, June 2010
How to Cite
Drewianka, S. (2010), CROSS-SECTIONAL VARIATION IN INDIVIDUALS' EARNINGS INSTABILITY. Review of Income and Wealth, 56: 291–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2009.00370.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!