Note: We thank Thomas Demuynck, Udo Ebert, Patrick Moyes, two anonymous referees, and the Co-Managing Editor for detailed and constructive comments. We also thank the participants of the IRISS-C/I 10th Anniversary Workshop (Differdange, October 24–25, 2008) and the Conference on Income and Earnings Dynamics (Maynooth, July 3, 2009). We are grateful to our referees for their constructive comments which have led to an improved paper. This paper presents research results of the Belgian Program on Interuniversity Poles of Attraction initiated by the Belgian State, Prime Minister's Office, Science Policy Programming. The scientific responsibility is assumed by the authors.
UPWARD STRUCTURAL MOBILITY, EXCHANGE MOBILITY, AND SUBGROUP CONSISTENT MOBILITY MEASUREMENT: U.S.–GERMAN MOBILITY RANKINGS REVISITED
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2010 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © 2010 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 1–22, March 2011
How to Cite
Schluter, C. and Van de gaer, D. (2011), UPWARD STRUCTURAL MOBILITY, EXCHANGE MOBILITY, AND SUBGROUP CONSISTENT MOBILITY MEASUREMENT: U.S.–GERMAN MOBILITY RANKINGS REVISITED. Review of Income and Wealth, 57: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2009.00372.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!