Note: We wish to thank Chris Elbers, Peter Lanjouw, Berk Özler, and Gabriel Demombynes for multiple discussions regarding the methodology employed in this analysis. We are also grateful to Jason Long for programming help, to iSciences for map design and support, and to Haydee Alonzo for capable research assistance. We also thank the Universidad Alberto Hurtado, the Colby College Division of Social Sciences, and the Goldfarb Center for Public Affairs and Civic Engagement for financial support.
LOCAL DISTRIBUTIONAL EFFECTS OF GOVERNMENT CASH TRANSFERS IN CHILE
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2010
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 366–388, June 2010
How to Cite
Agostini, C. A. and Brown, P. H. (2010), LOCAL DISTRIBUTIONAL EFFECTS OF GOVERNMENT CASH TRANSFERS IN CHILE. Review of Income and Wealth, 56: 366–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2009.00373.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!