Note: This paper is written as part of the EU KLEMS project on “Growth and Productivity in the European Union.” This project is funded by the European Commission, Research Directorate General as part of the 6th Framework Programme, Priority 8, “Policy Support and Anticipating Scientific and Technological Needs.” The author would like to thank two anonymous referees for useful comments, and Steve Rosenthal (BLS) for both detailed BLS capital data and useful comments. Any remaining errors are my own.
THE SENSITIVITY OF CAPITAL SERVICES MEASUREMENT: MEASURE ALL ASSETS AND THE COST OF CAPITAL
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2010
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 389–412, June 2010
How to Cite
Inklaar, R. (2010), THE SENSITIVITY OF CAPITAL SERVICES MEASUREMENT: MEASURE ALL ASSETS AND THE COST OF CAPITAL. Review of Income and Wealth, 56: 389–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2010.00383.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!