Note: This paper was prepared for the 2008 World Congress on National Accounts and Economic Performance Measures for Nations, in Arlington, Virginia. I am indebted to Jing Sun for excellent research assistance on the project and to two referees for helpful suggestions on the paper.
MEASURING THE LOCATION OF PRODUCTION IN A WORLD OF INTANGIBLE PRODUCTIVE ASSETS, FDI, AND INTRAFIRM TRADE
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2010
Review of Income and Wealth
Special Issue: Improving Inflation and Related Performance Measures for Nations
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S99–S110, June 2010
How to Cite
Lipsey, R. E. (2010), MEASURING THE LOCATION OF PRODUCTION IN A WORLD OF INTANGIBLE PRODUCTIVE ASSETS, FDI, AND INTRAFIRM TRADE. Review of Income and Wealth, 56: S99–S110. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2010.00385.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!