Note: We are grateful to two anonymous referees and Conchita D'Ambrosio for useful comments and suggestions. This work was carried out with support from the Ministry of Science and Technology (SEJ2007-67911-C03-03/ECON) and the Junta de Extremadura (3PR05A112 and PRI08A137).
INCOME POVERTY AND MULTIDIMENSIONAL DEPRIVATION: LESSONS FROM CROSS-REGIONAL ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2010 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © 2010 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 40–60, March 2011
How to Cite
Ayala, L., Jurado, A. and Pérez-Mayo, J. (2011), INCOME POVERTY AND MULTIDIMENSIONAL DEPRIVATION: LESSONS FROM CROSS-REGIONAL ANALYSIS. Review of Income and Wealth, 57: 40–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2010.00393.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!