EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ECONOMIC INEQUALITY—BUT DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO LOOK TO FIND
Review of The Oxford Handbook of Economic Inequality, edited by Wiemer Salverda, Brian Nolan, and Tim Smeeding (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2009)
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2010
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 424–430, June 2010
How to Cite
Osberg, L. (2010), EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ECONOMIC INEQUALITY—BUT DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO LOOK TO FIND. Review of Income and Wealth, 56: 424–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2010.00394.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!