Note: The Small Area and Administrative Data Division of Statistics Canada provided access to the LAD data upon which this study is based. Don McDougall, Roger Sceviour, and Steve McBride provided excellent computing assistance.
LONG-RUN INEQUALITY AND SHORT-RUN INSTABILITY OF MEN'S AND WOMEN'S EARNINGS IN CANADA
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © 2010 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 572–596, September 2010
How to Cite
Beach, C. M., Finnie, R. and Gray, D. (2010), LONG-RUN INEQUALITY AND SHORT-RUN INSTABILITY OF MEN'S AND WOMEN'S EARNINGS IN CANADA. Review of Income and Wealth, 56: 572–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2010.00406.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!