Note: The financial support of the European Commission under the Fifth Framework Program “Quality of Life and Management of Living Resources” (contract number: QLRT-2001-02292) is gratefully acknowledged. The authors are grateful to the anonymous referees and the Editor of this journal for helpful comments.
POOR AND SICK: ESTIMATING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HOUSEHOLD INCOME AND HEALTH
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © 2011 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 395–411, September 2011
How to Cite
ECONOMOU, A. and THEODOSSIOU, I. (2011), POOR AND SICK: ESTIMATING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HOUSEHOLD INCOME AND HEALTH. Review of Income and Wealth, 57: 395–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2010.00416.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!