Note: I am grateful for useful comments and suggestions by Lena Hagman, Jonathan Haskel, Henrik Jordahl, Annarosa Pesole, Erik Ruist, and participants at COINVEST seminars in Lisbon, Mannheim, Paris, and Stockholm. Financial support from the European Commission is also gratefully acknowledged.
CAN INVESTMENT IN INTANGIBLES EXPLAIN THE SWEDISH PRODUCTIVITY BOOM IN THE 1990s?
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2011
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 658–682, December 2011
How to Cite
EDQUIST, H. (2011), CAN INVESTMENT IN INTANGIBLES EXPLAIN THE SWEDISH PRODUCTIVITY BOOM IN THE 1990s?. Review of Income and Wealth, 57: 658–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2010.00436.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!