Note: The authors are grateful for support from the Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population (SEDAP) Research Program, an SSHRC Grant (#410-2007-1477), and two anonymous referees for valuable suggestions and comments. This paper uses confidentialized unit record file data from the Household, Income and Labor Dynamics in Australia (HILDA) survey. The HILDA Project was initiated and is funded by the Department of Families, Housing, Community Services, and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA) and is managed by the Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research (MIAESR). The findings and views reported in this paper, however, are those of the authors and should not be attributed to FaHCSIA or MIAESR.
PORTFOLIO ALLOCATION IN THE FACE OF A MEANS-TESTED PUBLIC PENSION
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2011
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 536–560, September 2011
How to Cite
COBB-CLARK, D. A. and HILDEBRAND, V. A. (2011), PORTFOLIO ALLOCATION IN THE FACE OF A MEANS-TESTED PUBLIC PENSION. Review of Income and Wealth, 57: 536–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2011.00437.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!