Note: The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Danmarks Nationalbank. The authors are grateful to Niels Haldrup (CREATES, Aarhus University) for inspiration and practical advice regarding the choice of model specification. They thank Piet Philip Christiansen for collecting a vast amount of financial data for the purpose of the analysis. The paper also benefits from constructive suggestions from participants at the joint Eurostat/ECB FDI Workshop in November 2009. Finally, the authors highly appreciate the helpful comments received on earlier drafts of the paper from Allan Sall Tang Andersen, Bent Christiansen, Robert Evans, Niels Lynggård Hansen, Ulrich Kaiser, Nikolaj Malchow-Møller, Niki Saabye, and two anonymous referees. Any remaining errors are the responsibility of the authors alone.
FORECASTING FDI EQUITY INCOME FOR THE DANISH BALANCE OF PAYMENTS
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2011
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 745–766, December 2011
How to Cite
DAMGAARD, J., LAURSEN, M. L. F. and WEDERKINCK, R. (2011), FORECASTING FDI EQUITY INCOME FOR THE DANISH BALANCE OF PAYMENTS. Review of Income and Wealth, 57: 745–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2011.00439.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!