Note: We would like to thank Daniel Henderson and participants at the Southern Economic Association annual meeting (2008) for their helpful comments on the initial draft. We have benefitted from comments from Stephan Klasen and from two anonymous referees. Of course, all remaining errors are our own.
A NON-PARAMETRIC MEASURE OF POVERTY ELASTICITY
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2011
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 683–703, December 2011
How to Cite
CHAMBERS, D. and DHONGDE, S. (2011), A NON-PARAMETRIC MEASURE OF POVERTY ELASTICITY. Review of Income and Wealth, 57: 683–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2011.00446.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!