Note: This research was supported by the European Commission, Research Directorate General as part of the 7th Framework Programme, Theme 8, “Socio-Economic Sciences and Humanities” and is part of the project “Indicators for evaluating international performance in service sectors” (INDICSER). The views expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Central Bank. The work has benefited from useful comments and suggestions by Henning Ahnert, Giacomo Carboni, Jean-Marc Israël, Steven Keuning, Christoffer Kok Sørensen, Reimund Mink, and Christina Wang. We would also like to thank three anonymous referees for many useful comments.
BANK OUTPUT MEASUREMENT IN THE EURO AREA: A MODIFIED APPROACH
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2011
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 142–165, March 2012
How to Cite
COLANGELO, A. and INKLAAR, R. (2012), BANK OUTPUT MEASUREMENT IN THE EURO AREA: A MODIFIED APPROACH. Review of Income and Wealth, 58: 142–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2011.00472.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!