Note: The author gratefully acknowledges valuable comments from two anonymous referees, as well as helpful comments from Karl-Gustaf Löfgren, Kurt Brännäs, and Anders Björklund on a previous version of the paper. Financial support from the Wallander–Hedelius–Browaldh Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. All data, except for the identification of the twin sample, came from Statistics Sweden. The twin information came from the Swedish Twin Registry. The Swedish Twin Registry is supported by grants from the Swedish Research Council.
HETEROGENEITY OR TRUE STATE DEPENDENCE IN POVERTY: THE TALE TOLD BY TWINS
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2011
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 1–23, March 2012
How to Cite
NILSSON, W. (2012), HETEROGENEITY OR TRUE STATE DEPENDENCE IN POVERTY: THE TALE TOLD BY TWINS. Review of Income and Wealth, 58: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2011.00477.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!