Note: Financial support from the Xunta de Galicia (10SEC300023PR), the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (ECO2010-21668-C03-03), the Brotherhood of St Laurence, and the Pedro Barrié de la Maza Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
MEASURING POVERTY USING BOTH INCOME AND WEALTH: A CROSS-COUNTRY COMPARISON BETWEEN THE U.S. AND SPAIN
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2011
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 24–50, March 2012
How to Cite
AZPITARTE, F. (2012), MEASURING POVERTY USING BOTH INCOME AND WEALTH: A CROSS-COUNTRY COMPARISON BETWEEN THE U.S. AND SPAIN. Review of Income and Wealth, 58: 24–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2011.00481.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!