Note: I am grateful to Sripad Motiram, Abhishek Singh, Vikas Kumar, two anonymous referees, and Conchita D'Ambrosio for helpful comments and suggestions on earlier drafts. The paper has also benefited from insightful comments received at conferences or seminars at ISI Delhi and the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research. The views expressed in the paper are those of the author, and should not be attributed to the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research.
INEQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN EARNINGS AND CONSUMPTION EXPENDITURE: THE CASE OF INDIAN MEN
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2011
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 79–106, March 2012
How to Cite
SINGH, A. (2012), INEQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN EARNINGS AND CONSUMPTION EXPENDITURE: THE CASE OF INDIAN MEN. Review of Income and Wealth, 58: 79–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2011.00485.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!