Note: We would like to thank Ana Aizcorbe, Ben Bridgman, Ernst Berndt, Ian Cockburn, Carol Corrado, Erwin Diewert, and Carol Robbins for helpful discussions and comments. The views expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors and not necessarily those of the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, or the Federal Reserve System.
MEASURING THE PRICE OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OUTPUT
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 166–182, March 2012
How to Cite
COPELAND, A. and FIXLER, D. (2012), MEASURING THE PRICE OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OUTPUT. Review of Income and Wealth, 58: 166–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2011.00490.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!