Note: The views expressed in this paper do not reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta nor the Federal Reserve System. The paper has benefited from comments from James Alm, Michael Leeds, Roberta Moore, John Robertson, Sally Wallace, Jennifer Ward-Batts, two anonymous referees, and participants of the University of California-Merced Conference on Earnings Inequality. Excellent research assistance was provided by Daniel Melaugh, M. Laurel Graefe, Navnita Sarma, Chinying Xie, Danyang Li, and Melissa Trussell.
ASSESSING THE WELFARE IMPACT OF TAX REFORM: A CASE STUDY OF THE 2001 U.S. TAX CUT
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 233–256, June 2012
How to Cite
HOTCHKISS, J. L., MOORE, R. E. and RIOS-AVILA, F. (2012), ASSESSING THE WELFARE IMPACT OF TAX REFORM: A CASE STUDY OF THE 2001 U.S. TAX CUT. Review of Income and Wealth, 58: 233–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00493.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Vol. 60, Issue 2, 404, Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!