Note: We thank two anonymous referees and the editor for valuable suggestions. Furthermore, we are grateful to Giacomo Corneo and Stephen Jenkins for their most helpful advice and support throughout the research, to Joshua Holm for his assistance, and to participants of ECINEQ 2009 and IIPF 2010 conferences for useful comments. All remaining deficiencies are our own responsibility.
CAN HOUSEHOLDS AND WELFARE STATES MITIGATE RISING EARNINGS INSTABILITY?
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 250–282, June 2013
How to Cite
BARTELS, C. and BöNKE, T. (2013), CAN HOUSEHOLDS AND WELFARE STATES MITIGATE RISING EARNINGS INSTABILITY?. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 250–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00497.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!