Note: We would like to thank two anonymous referees for providing us with fruitful comments and suggestions.
PROGRESSIVITY AND REDISTRIBUTION IN NON-REVENUE NEUTRAL TAX REFORMS: THE LEVEL AND DISTANCE EFFECTS
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 326–340, June 2013
How to Cite
DE SARRALDE, S. D., GARCIMARTÍN, C. and RUIZ-HUERTA, J. (2013), PROGRESSIVITY AND REDISTRIBUTION IN NON-REVENUE NEUTRAL TAX REFORMS: THE LEVEL AND DISTANCE EFFECTS. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 326–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00499.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!