Note: We are grateful to Claudio Zoli for detailed and extremely useful comments that helped us to clarify our message, to Carmen Aina for her excellent work in the construction of the dataset, and to the participants at the 65th Conference of the International Institute of Public Finance. We also acknowledge helpful comments and suggestions received by two anonymous referees on a previous version of the paper. The usual disclaimer applies.
EVALUATING THE DISTRIBUTIONAL EFFECTS OF FISCAL POLICIES USING QUANTILE REGRESSIONS
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 305–325, June 2013
How to Cite
CASALONE, G. and SONEDDA, D. (2013), EVALUATING THE DISTRIBUTIONAL EFFECTS OF FISCAL POLICIES USING QUANTILE REGRESSIONS. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 305–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00502.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!