Notes: The tracking survey used in this study was carried out as part of the research project “Dynamics of Rural Poverty,” which has received financial support from the French Ministry of Research under the ACI initiative, “Sociétés et cultures dans le développement durable.” I would like to extend thanks to Flore Gubert and Anne-Sophie Robilliard for making the data available and for their very helpful comments during the preparation of this paper. I also thank two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Attrition and Follow-Up Rules in Panel Surveys: Insights from a Tracking Experience in Madagascar
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. Review of Income and Wealth © 2012 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 509–538, September 2013
How to Cite
Vaillant, J. (2013), Attrition and Follow-Up Rules in Panel Surveys: Insights from a Tracking Experience in Madagascar. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 509–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00505.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!