Note: We are grateful to the Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan for supplying the Panel Study of Income Dynamics 1968 to 2007. We are especially grateful to two anonymous referees, the editor, and Professor Peter Simmons for valuable advice, to Dr Aurora Ortiz for excellent research assistance, and to participants at the European Economics Association Annual Conference, Milan, August 2008, and the Royal Economic Society Annual Conference, Royal Holloway, London, 2011, for excellent comments. The normal disclaimer applies.
HOUSEHOLD DEBT AND ATTITUDES TOWARD RISK
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 283–304, June 2013
How to Cite
BROWN, S., GARINO, G. and TAYLOR, K. (2013), HOUSEHOLD DEBT AND ATTITUDES TOWARD RISK. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 283–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00506.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!