Note: The author is grateful to the Philippine Institute for Development Studies for very supportive and highly stimulating interactions, especially Roehl Briones for insightful discussions, Mike Abrigo for fruitful empirical illustrations, and Aubrey Tabuga and Nina Asis for cheerful research assistance. He is also grateful for the perceptive comments of anonymous referees that led to substantive improvements. However, the usual disclaimer applies that he is fully responsible for this paper.
Notes and Comments
A Generalized Exactly Additive Decomposition of Aggregate Labor Productivity Growth
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 157–168, March 2013
How to Cite
Dumagan, J. C. (2013), A Generalized Exactly Additive Decomposition of Aggregate Labor Productivity Growth. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 157–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00511.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!