Note: This work was supported by the Research Council of Norway. We thank Philippe Van Kerm and other participants at the microseminar of CEPS/INSTEAD, Differdange (Luxembourg), for comments on an earlier version of this paper. Useful comments were also obtained from John K. Dagsvik and seminar participants at Statistics Norway. We would also like to thank the referees of this journal for their helpful comments.
INEQUALITY COMPARISONS IN A MULTI-PERIOD FRAMEWORK: THE ROLE OF ALTERNATIVE WELFARE METRICS
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 235–249, June 2013
How to Cite
CREEDY, J., HALVORSEN, E. and THORESEN, T. O. (2013), INEQUALITY COMPARISONS IN A MULTI-PERIOD FRAMEWORK: THE ROLE OF ALTERNATIVE WELFARE METRICS. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 235–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00512.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!