Notes: Access to the data used in this study was provided by Statistics New Zealand under conditions designed to give effect to the security and confidentiality provisions of the Statistics Act 1975. Results presented in this study are the work of the authors, not Statistics New Zealand. The analysis in the paper reflects the authors' views and not those of Statistics New Zealand.
Assessing the Possible Antipoverty Effects of Recent Rises in Age-Specific Minimum Wages in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 648–674, December 2012
How to Cite
Maloney, T. and Pacheco, G. (2012), Assessing the Possible Antipoverty Effects of Recent Rises in Age-Specific Minimum Wages in New Zealand. Review of Income and Wealth, 58: 648–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00513.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!