Note: The authors thank Bernd Fitzenberger, Richard Hauser, Daniel Hammermesh, three anonymous referees, seminar participants in Tübingen, Mainz, Rauischholzhausen, at the 8th International German Socio-Economic Panel User Conference, and at the Tagung des Vereins für Socialpolitik in Frankfurt, and the editor Conchita D'Ambrosio for many helpful comments and suggestions. All errors are our own. The data used in this paper (SOEP v26, 1994–2009) were made available by the German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP) at the German Institute for Economic Research (DIW), Berlin.
Understanding Rising Income Inequality in Germany, 1999/2000–2005/2006
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 622–647, December 2012
How to Cite
Biewen, M. and Juhasz, A. (2012), Understanding Rising Income Inequality in Germany, 1999/2000–2005/2006. Review of Income and Wealth, 58: 622–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00514.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!