Note: We are grateful to Paul Johnson, Essie Maasoumi, Jeff Racine, two anonymous referees, and participants at the Texas Camp Econometrics for valuable comments.
Nonstationarity and Stochastic Stability of Relative Income Clubs
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 756–775, December 2013
How to Cite
El-Gamal, M. A. and Ryu, D. (2013), Nonstationarity and Stochastic Stability of Relative Income Clubs. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 756–775. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00521.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!