Note: The authors wish to thank Florent Bresson, Stephen Jenkins, and Subbu Subramanian for helpful advice, participants at seminars at Tulane University, the Research Department at Statistics Norway, and UNU-WIDER in Helsinki for their interest and comments, and the Editor and two anonymous referees of this journal for their encouragement
Notes and Comments
The Pro-Poorness, Growth and Inequality Nexus: Some Findings From a Simulation Study
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 776–784, December 2013
How to Cite
Groll, T. and Lambert, P. J. (2013), The Pro-Poorness, Growth and Inequality Nexus: Some Findings From a Simulation Study. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 776–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-4991.2012.00522.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!