Russia's penal peripheries: space, place and penalty in Soviet and post-Soviet Russia
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 98–112, March 2005
How to Cite
Pallot, J. (2005), Russia's penal peripheries: space, place and penalty in Soviet and post-Soviet Russia. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 30: 98–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2005.00154.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- revised manuscript received 15 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!