Constructing free trade: from Manchester boosterism to global management
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 151–172, June 2005
How to Cite
Sheppard, E. (2005), Constructing free trade: from Manchester boosterism to global management. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 30: 151–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2005.00158.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
- revised manuscript received 15 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!