The politics of changing human geography's agenda: textbooks and the representation of increasing diversity*
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 286–303, September 2006
How to Cite
Johnston, R. (2006), The politics of changing human geography's agenda: textbooks and the representation of increasing diversity. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 31: 286–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2006.00215.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- revised manuscript received 17 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!