Stories around food, politics and change in Poland and the Czech Republic
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2007
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 395–410, July 2007
How to Cite
Smith, J. and Jehlička, P. (2007), Stories around food, politics and change in Poland and the Czech Republic. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 32: 395–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2007.00258.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2007
- revised manuscript received 26 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!